Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results. In the same way as a UI/UX designer, You will work closely with the lead designer and development team.
As a UI/UX Designer, A typical Day might include the following:
- You will focus on creating user interfaces, doing user research, usability testing, information architecture development. You will work closely with the lead designer and development team.
- You will work on mobile and web apps interfaces, websites and branding.
- You will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project feature
This job might be for you if
You are good at -
- web, product design, and problem-solving.
- Creating interface design based on wireframes for mobile (iOS and Android) and web apps
- Creating and to maintain design systems
- Working on brand guidelines and support them
- Cooperating with developers, check and review final implementations of the design
Extra Awesome if
- You have experience or history of working as part of a remote team or organization.
- You have experience in creating interaction design prototypes (Flinto, Principle, Adobe After Effects)
- Sketch tool experience
We will be delighted to review the following with your application
- Short cover letter to tell a few words about yourself
- Links to your portfolio (2 mobile apps and 2 web pages)
Share this link please! If this isn’t the right time for you to make a career switch but perhaps someone you know is looking for an existing new opportunity.