Technical Project Manager
Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. From improving business intelligence and modernizing IT systems to building innovative consumer apps and IoT products, Makeen Technologies provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results.
Leads and provides direction and guidance for activities associated with project planning and management to ensure projects are completed on time, with quality, within budget and to specifications.
Manages and oversees end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to customers).
- Defines and manages the lifecycle from project initiation through to closure. Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies.
- Measures and monitors project information in a timely manner in the tools adopted by the company and the customer.
- Establishes governance and manages project resources.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical teams to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Ensures project delivery conforms to company Agile methodologies and standards.
- Contributes to the achievement of objectives outlined in overall plans and product roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, promoting Makeen's products and services.
- Provide after sales service to clients ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- 7+ years of related experience with a bachelor's or master's degree
- Significant project management experience in complex software and mobile application development
- Scrum Master - Certification is a Plus
- Strong quality assurance skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- The ability to deliver high quality project outcomes to tight deadlines
- Should be familiar with Azure DevOps, JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project or other project management tools
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps, Google Drive