Technical Project Manager
Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results. In the same way as a UI/UX designer, You will work closely with the lead designer and development team.
As a Technical Project Manager, A typical Day might include the following.
- Leads and provides direction and guidance for activities associated with project planning and management to ensure projects are completed on time, with quality, within budget and to specifications.
- Manages and oversees end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to customers).
This job is for you if
You are good at -
- Establishing governance and managing project resources.
- Serving as a liaison between clients and internal technical teams to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Ensuring project delivery conforms to company Agile methodologies and standards.
- Contributing to the achievement of objectives outlined in overall plans and product roadmaps.
- Providing after sales service to clients ensuring a seamless customer experience
You are extra awesome if -
- Defining and managing the lifecycle from project initiation through to closure. Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies.
- Measuring and monitoring project information in a timely manner in the tools adopted by the company and the customer.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients, promoting Makeen's products and services.
- Significant project management experience in complex software and mobile application development
- Scrum Master - Certification is a Plus
- Strong quality assurance skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- The ability to deliver high quality project outcomes to tight deadlines
- Should be familiar with Azure DevOps, JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project or other project management tool.
Share this link please! If this isn’t the right time for you to make a career switch but perhaps someone you know is looking for an existing new opportunity.