Software Quality Assurance Officer
Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results.
As a Software Quality Assurance Officer, A typical Day might include the following.
- You have to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers.
- As a SQA, you will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues and reporting to QA Lead
This job is for you if
You are good at -
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Following the standards for quality by the QA Lead
- Working in the field for 5+ years.
You are extra awesome if -
- You know to follow procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- You know writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- You know recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- You have proven Experience as a quality assurance officer or relevant role.
- You have thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- You have excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- You are reliable and Trustworthy.
Share this link please! If this isn’t the right time for you to make a career switch but perhaps someone you know is looking for an existing new opportunity.