Software Quality Assurance Officer
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. As a SQA, you will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues and reporting to QA Lead.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Following the standards for quality by the QA Lead
- Follows procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Proven Experience as a quality assurance officer or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field.