Who we are
Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results.
With its headquarter in the USA and with a solid base of exceptional team members working remotely across the world, we embrace a global mindset where talent and culture meet and flourish.
The ideal candidate will require expertise in manual and hands on experience in automation testing. The main talent should be for doing functional and exploratory testing, involved in writing/executing test cases on TestRail.
- Be part of an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements of the client are met or exceeded
- Work on automating regression test cases using webdriverIO and cucumber framework.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback to project stakeholders;
- Work closely with the product manager and development teams to help deliver high-quality features;
- Attend meetings, planning and review sessions, workshops and other project related gatherings.
- Working experience on webdriverIO and Cucumber Framework
- Good knowledge of SQL queries and APIs
- Gherkin language and syntax
- Exposure to TestRail
- Selenium Web driver
- Defect Reporting
- Familiar with SQL, GIT, Docker & AWS
Soft skills and Qualifications